5” Terra cotta pot, Decorative rocks, 7/8” Black satin ribbon, Molding clay, Belt buckle, E6000 adhesive, 1” Flat brush, #1 script liner
- Basecoat the rocks with 14K Gold. Basecoat the terra cotta pot with Kelly Green.
- With the molding clay shape four small hearts. Place all the bottoms of the hearts together. With a small amount of clay connect all the hearts to create a shamrock. Add the stem. Shape the shamrock to curve around the pot. Bake the clay according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Paint the shamrock with 14K Gold.
- With the 1” flat brush add a small amount of 14K Gold and lightly brush the terra cotta pot.
- Glue the ribbon around the top of the pot as shown. Glue the belt buckle to the ribbon.
- With Black and a script liner add the words and shamrocks to the rocks.