10 7/8”x14” Rectangle wood plaque, 7/8” Black satin ribbon, E6000 adhesive or hot glue, 7/8” Wood circle disks, 1” flat brush, #12 flat brush, #6 flat brush, 5/8” stencil brush, Scissors, Paper towel
- Basecoat the plaque with White. Water down the Caterpillar and brush along the bottom portion of the plaque. Use the paper towel to wipe off excess before the paint dries. Repeat the same steps with the Turquoise. With a dry stencil brush, lightly stencil in circles clouds with White.
- Paint the pot in the left hand corner with Black. Paint your child’s hand with Bright Red. Press on the plaque as shown. Repeat the same steps for the other colors of the rainbow.
- Paint the wood circles with Metallic Pure Gold. Glue to the pot painted on the plaque.
- Using the #12 flat brush and Black, paint stripes on the edge of the plaque as shown.
- Glue the black ribbon to the back.