Soft cotton cloth, Sandpaper, Unfinished wood shape cut in state of your choice, Printed heart pattern
- Basecoat entire wood shape with French Blue and let dry. Sand lightly and apply a second coat. Let dry.
- Stencil “HOME” with Vintage White and Stencil Brush as shown. Let dry.
- Mix Raw Umber with one (1) part paint to three (3) parts water to create a stain. Using the soft cloth, rub stain onto wood shape as shown creating a destressed look. Let dry.
- Print a heart pattern about 2.5” and trace onto shape as shown. Paint heart with Barnyard Red. Let dry.
- Sand lightly over stencil and heart to distress.