Folkart ® Paint Tools - Detail Painters #4156, Medium white pumpkin, Foam plate, Paper towel
- Wipe down your surface to free it of any dirt and oil.
- Place the adhesive stencil on pumpkin as seen in photo.
- Before stenciling, make sure to off-load any excess paint from dauber onto the paper towel.
- You can place all the stencils on the pumpkin before painting or add one at a time. Make sure that the stencil is flush against the surface to prevent any bleed-under.
- Apply the paint in an up-and-down motion covering the entire stencil.
- Remove the stencil immediately and wash with warm soap and water. Let dry.