White paper parasol, Small binder clips, Cloth (disposable)
- Clip the Stencil to the parasol with binder clips for stability (you may cut out the design from the sheet, or leave the full sheet intact).
- Lightly apply Satin Paint to the Pouncer. Have a paper towel nearby to dab off excess paint. Do not overload the Pouncer!
- Hold a cloth or towel to the underside of the parasol where you will apply paint (adds extra stability). Start gently pouncing the first color over the Stencil design.
- TIP: Pounce slowly to reduce movement from the Stencil.
- Immediately wash the Stencil with warm water. Then continue with your Stencil design in varying colors.