Plaid ® Grout Tape, Large and medium flat brushed, Sandpaper, Steel wool, Jumbo round stool, Pictures of flowers (used here: Colorbok Photo Graphics Flowers 765468-178776)
- Basecoat stool Country Twill.
- Place Grout Tape crossed in center on top of stool. Paint opposite sections School Bus Yellow and Yellow Citron. Let dry.
- Paint legs of stool using photo for color placement.
- Cut out flowers. Brush Mod Podge on back of flower pictures and place on stool. Let dry.
- Apply three coats of Mod Podge, allowing time to dry completely between coats.
- Wet sandpaper and lightly rub over top of stool. Lightly rub with steel wool. Apply three additional coats of Mod Podge, allowing to dry completely between coats.