Medium flat brush, Three small stencil brushes, Small round brush, Wood plaque, Wood hat, Two wood flowers, Hot glue
- Paint Plaque with White and let dry.
- Paint Hat with Black and let dry. Using Parsley, add green band and let dry.
- Paint large flowers with Caribbean Blue and let dry.
- Referring to photo as a guide determine placement of flowers from stencil.
- Paint a solid black rectangle for mouth and let dry.
- Stencil flowers as shown.
- Using the small round brush, add strokes as shown with Black.
- Add flower stencil to hat, let dry. Accent with White and round brush.
- Glue pieces as shown to create Sugar Skull.