Scrapbook paper- patterns and Months. Black and white copies of 3 summer photos, #10 flat brush
- Remove Tiles and basecoat all with White, let dry.
- Basecoat 3 tiles with Black and Let dry. Apply 2 coats of chalkboard paint following general directions and let dry.
- Paint the frame with Daffodil Yellow and let dry.
- Using the tiles as a pattern, cut out desired scrapbook papers to fit where desired.
- Following direction on Mod Podge apply papers to each tile and let dry. Cut the photo copies smaller than the tiles and apply with Mod Podge as shown. Let dry.
- Personalize calendar with Chalk stick.