8” foam plate, 6” foam plate, Orange feathers, Yellow feathers, Yellow pompom, 2 spoons, Craft glue, Black permanent marker, ¾”f lat brush, Scissor
- Basecoat the 8” plate Yellow. Basecoat the 6” plate Orange. Paint the spoons Black. Allow to dry.
- Glue the orange plate to the yellow plate. Allow to dry.
- Glue the feathers to the back of the yellow plate. Allow to dry.
- Glue the sunglasses to the face and clip off the ends that are hanging over. Add the pompom for a nose.
- Draw a smile with the marker.