FloraCraft® 10” foam disc, FloraCraft® 1 ½” foam ball, Eight clothespins, Round foam Spouncer® ¾”, Round foam Spouncer 1 ¼”, Round foam Spouncer 1 ¾”, Liner brush #1, Flat brush ½”, Ribbon (hanger), Hot glue gun, Glitter
- Paint foam disc Bright Yellow. Paint clothespins Pale Daffodil. Cut foam ball in half and also paint Bright Yellow.
- Use Spouncers to create eyes and cheeks. Use liner brush to paint mouth.
- Brush clothespins with glue and sprinkle glitter. Tap off any excess.
- Use hot glue gun to attach nose and clothespins around foam disc.
- Glue ribbon to back of disc to create hanger.