1-1/4" Wood letters, Wooden star box, Flat brush ¼”-1/2”, Tape, Glue, Paper towels, Foam plates, Brush basin
1. Base coat box bottom with Licorice. Paint letters that spell “super star” with Teal and the star from letter pack Pure Gold.
2. Apply several coats of Black Extreme Glitter to bottom of box.
3. Apply several coats of Turquoise Extreme Glitter to letters and Gold to gold painted star. Let dry.
4. Tape off one half of each point of star lid and paint Pure Gold. Remove tape. Tape off remaining halves of star and paint Teal. Remove tape.
5. Apply several coats of Gold and Turquoise Extreme Glitter to box lid as shown.
6. Glue letters and star around bottom of box to finish.