Wooden birdhouse, Sandpaper, Scrapbook paper, Wax candle, No. 4 round brush, 1" foam brush
- Basecoat birdhouse Linen using 1" foam brush. Let dry.
- Rub wax candle over edges and areas to appear worn or distressed.
- Paint Wicker White over entire birdhouse.
- Lightly rub sandpaper on edges and front to create distressed look.
- Decoupage roof with scrapbook paper using Matte Mod Podge.
- Paint simple flowers on front. Paint Fresh Foliage leaves and stems. Paint Medium Blue flower petals and School Bus Yellow flower centers. Accent centers with Magenta dots.