Assorted rocks, Paintbrush, Paper towels
- Clean rocks with soap and water and let dry completely.
- Basecoat one rock with Green Flash, one with Red Flash, and the last rock with Aqua Flash on one half and Purple Flash on the other. Let dry.
- Apply several coats, allowing dry time between coats.
- Paint a black heart onto each rock and let dry.
- Following basic instructions on 3D paint, add dots as shown using coordinating colors. Let dry.
- Write “I love you” with White 3D paint.
- Let dry completely.