14 Wooden Eggs, Medium wooden bowl, Waverly Fabrics in Desired Patterns: 5 Coordinating Prints
- Basecoat bowl with Crystal and let dry. Apply Second coat with White and Let dry. Sand bowl creating the distressed finish shown (sanding will reveal the Crystal and some of the natural wood).
- Apply Clear Wax to bowl following basic label instructions.
- Basecoat all eggs that are covered with fabric with White, let dry.
- Cut each fabric into several 3 ½" x 1” football shape pieces. Apply Mod Podge to the back of fabric pieces and apply to eggs as shown. Overlap pieces to go completely cover eggs. Let dry.
Dipped Eggs (Half-Painted)
- Paint the eggs with White and let dry. Apply second coat of Chalk Paint the colors shown and let dry. Cut the fabric pieces in half. Apply Mod Podge to fabric and place on the center of eggs as shown, repeat going around the entire egg.
- Sand eggs to create a distressed finish and to reveal the White Chalk Paint.
Solid Painted Eggs
- Paint each egg the distressed color shown and let dry. Apply second coat of paint color shown, let dry. Sand each egg creating that distressed finish.
Find the complete line of Waverly Inspirations paints and tools at Walmart.