Paperclip holder, Painter’s tape, Buttons – coordinating assortment, Hot glue gun, Generic stickers (coffee-themed
- Tape off base of holder, leaving a1/4” border around top and bottom of all sides. Paint inside of tape Buttercup and Autumn Leaves, on opposite sides. Allow to dry completely and remove tape.
- Paint top and edges that were under tape Wicker White. Allow to dry and then add freehand Licorice checks.
- Allow paint to dry completely; apply stickers as desired.
- Use hot glue gun to apply buttons to the top of your project in a random fashion.
- Coat with Mod Podge and let dry.