Old window, Burlap, String, Stencil brush ¼”, Flat brush ½”, Sandpaper, Candle/wax stick, Glue, Tape, Rubbing alcohol, Water basin, Paper towels, Foam plates
Get the Pattern
- Basecoat frame with Pure Black. Let dry. Rub candle or wax stick over surface.
- Apply Spanish Moss over Pure Black and let dry. Sand lightly for a weathered appearance.
- Lightly dry brush Metallic Gold over window in random places.
- Clean window panes with rubbing alcohol.
- Stencil Baroque image onto each pane with Sheepskin.
- Cut banner pieces from burlap.
- Stencil letters onto burlap using Pure Black.
- Fold top edges of banner pieces over and glue to string.
- Glue banner to top edge of window.