Ribbed ginger jar 8”, Flat brush ½”, Rubbing alcohol, Soft cloth, Sandpaper, Burlap ribbon, Water basin, Paper towels, Foam plates
- Wash ginger jar with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
- Apply chalk paint with brush to surface of jar. Let dry thoroughly and apply a second coat. Repeat process if needed.
- When dry, lightly sand jar with sandpaper to reveal raised pattern on jar. Wipe with paper towels to remove chalk dust.
- Apply a light coat of wax to jar referring to bottle for instructions. Let dry.
- Lightly buff jar with a soft cloth.
- Tie burlap ribbon around neck of jar.
Project Tip: Add additional embellishments to ribbon for a more decorative look.