Three tall quilted mason jars, Darice® finishing accents wood tags 2.25”, Soft cloth, Sandpaper, Rubbing alcohol, Jute, Flat brush ½”, Chalk, Paper towels, Water basin, Foam plates
- Wash mason jars with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
- Apply Vintage Mustard to mason jars. Let dry and apply additional coats as desired. Let dry thoroughly.
- Lightly sand jars to reveal raised pattern. Wipe chalk dust with paper towel.
- Apply a light coat of wax to jars referring to bottle for instructions. Let cure completely.
- Buff mason jars with soft cloth.
- Apply chalkboard paint to wood tags. When dry, condition by rubbing side of chalk over surface and wipe with paper towel.
- Write words with chalk and tie tags to jars with jute.
Project Tip: Paint jars different colors for a different look.