Fabric napkins, Stencil tape, Stencil brush, Small cup, Plastic spoon, Copper Tin, Medium flat brush, Medium stencil brush, Sandpaper
- Tape off stripe as shown in photo and paint with Vintage Mustard. Let dry.
- Using Stencil and Vintage Mustard, stencil ‘Thankful’ as shown in photo.
- Lightly sand to create distressed look.
- Tape off 1” all round the edges of the napkins with the stencil tape.
- In the cup mix the Apple Red, Bright Pink and Eggplant together using spoon.
- Stencil the mixed color on to the napkins.
- Make sure you mix enough for all napkins.