Travel-themed scrapbook papers, Soft cloth, Craft Glue, Tape, Wood doll head 1 ½”, Wood doll pin stand, Paper Mache round container 9”, Wax paper, Brush basin, Paper towels, Foam plates, Pencil
- Paint lid of box and doll pin Copper. Paint doll head Pure Gold and body of container Toasted Vanilla.
- Tape off rectangle on container body and paint Copper.
- Trace lid of box onto background paper and cut out. Cut out other images and letters from flip book.
- Apply papers to container referring to bottle instructions. Place wax paper over image to squeegee out excess glue. When dry apply several coats of matte to entire container.
- Refer to crackle medium bottle for application instructions and apply over body of container. Cracks will appear as medium dries.
- Brush antiquing medium over cracks and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Glue doll pin and head to lid of container.