Tiered cookie stand – clear glass, Decorative scrapbook paper, Fiskars scissors, Old book pages
1. Disassemble the stand. Wash the glass plates and thoroughly dry.
2. Cut out the pattern ladies (or a different image) from scrapbook paper.
3. Apply Mod Podge to the top of the pattern ladies cutouts. Place onto the backside (underside) of the glass plates. Press any air bubbles with your fingers.
4. Cut old book pages into squares, apply a coat of Mod Podge to the papers and apply to the plate over the pattern ladies. Top coat with a layer of Mod Podge. Continue adding more book page squares until the entire plate is covered.
5. Do this for each plate. Once they are all dry, reassemble the stand.