Vintage plate and bowl, Small candlestick, E6000, Fine grade sandpaper, Rubbing alcohol, Flat brush ½”, Paper towels, Foam plates, Water basin
- Wash plates and candlestick with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
- Apply Yellow Crochet to candlestick and let dry. Refer to bottle for curing times.
- Apply second coat and let dry.
- Lightly sand with sandpaper until desired weathered effect is achieved.
- Glue base of candlestick to center of dish.
- Glue top of candlestick to underside of bowl.