Unfinished wood rectangle on stand, Mini black metal clip, Hot glue gun, Painters tape
- Paint the base with Ballet Slipper.
- Paint the wood rectangle with Pool.
- Tape off triangles, starting in the center and paint the triangles as shown with Fuchsia.
- Once the paint is dry, tape off triangles on both sides of the center row and paint with Coral. Repeat the triangles until the rectangle is finished.
- Paint the Rose Gold glitter on the base of the stand. Multiple coats will be needed. Allow the paint to dry in between coats.
- Hot glue the mini clip to the top center of the rectangle.