Paintbrushes - #1 liner, #12 flat, #8 flat, #4 round, Craft pumpkin, Clay pots –2” (4 ea.), Rose pot – 2 ½”, Clay saucer – 10”, Craft glue, Scissors, Round toothpicks, Pencil, Black foam sheet – 2mm, E 6000 adhesive glue, Chenille stems – purple, silver tinsel, Brush basin, Paper towels, Foam plates
- Basecoat craft pumpkin gloss Black. Let dry. Use foam Spouncer top to make eyes in Caterpillar. Let dry. Use liner brush to paint Black lines in centers of eyes and a nose and mouth in Pumpkin Orange.
- Use pencil tip to make small holes for whiskers. Bend ends of silver tinsel stems and glue into holes. Trim to desired length.
- Cut two triangles from foam sheet for ears. Glue toothpicks to backs of ears then paint Black.
- Use round brush to paint whisker details above eyes and in ears with White. Poke ears into head.
- Paint clay pots, rose pot and saucer in a combination of Grape Jam, Yellow, Pumpkin Orange and Caterpillar as desired. Use #8 flat brush to paint zig-zag and stripe details in Black.
- Use Writer Tip with Black to write words around inside of saucer and on small clay pots.
- Glue a pot to bottom of saucer and cat head as a base.
- Fashion a bow from purple chenille stem and glue to neck of cat.
- PROJECT TIP: Personalize the candy corn containers by simply adding a name or a scary word.