Styrofoam egg 2 ½” x 1 ¾”, Plastic fruit container, Flat brush ½”, Liner brush #1, 2 each lime green and tan chenille stems, Glue, Brown foam sheet 2mm, Aqua and green tissue paper, Newspaper, Scissors
1. Tear tissue paper into small pieces and apply to outside of larger part of container with Mod Podge®.
2. Tear newspaper into same small pieces and apply to smaller part of container.
3. Paint egg Caterpillar. Apply face details with liner brush and dots made from opposite end of brush dipped in paint.
4. Cut four feet and tail from foam.
5. Glue chenille stems into grooved lip around container bottom and lid as shown.
6. Glue tail and feet to underside of turtle bottom.
7. Push in larger end of egg with thumb to create a small indentation. Glue head to shell of turtle.