Your choice of fabric, Buttons, Scissors, Large flat brush, An old cloth lunch box
- Wash and dry fabric. Do not use fabric softener.
- Lay the fabric; face up, on a clean, slick, surface. Something like wax paper works nicely.
- Brush a coat of the fabric Mod Podge on a good portion of your piece. Let dry completely.
- Lay the fabric over the front of your lunch box and use a pencil to mark lightly where you should cut.
- Cut to size. Brush Fabric Mod Podge on the back of your fabric and lay it down into place on the lunch box. Smooth with your fingers. Let dry.
- Add button embellishments with Fabric Mod Podge.