Downloadable pattern, Small paint brush, Tissue box, Small yogurt cup, 2 Toilet paper rolls, Multi-color yarn, Pom-pom, 2 Small pieces of poster board, Scissors, Low temp glue gun, Water basin, Paper towels
Get the Pattern
- Clean the tissue box and yogurt cup.
- Tape a piece of poster board over the top opening. Flip the tissue box over. Hot glue the yogurt container to the front of the container to create a muzzle.
- Cut one of the toilet paper rolls in half and cut ear shapes.
- Cut one open the other toilet paper roll and twist into a cone shape to make a unicorn horn. Trim the bottom flat with scissors.
- Cut an opening in the back of the top to accept valentines.
- Hot glue the horn and ears to the top of the box.
- Paint the entire prepared unicorn head White and horn Bright Yellow. Let dry.
- Paint inside the ears Bright Magenta to Bright Pink. Let dry.
- Apply two coats of Mega Hologram Glitter over entire head and ears. Let dry in between coats.
- Apply two coats of Mega Gold Glitter to horn, letting dry in between coats.
- Paint the eyelashes in color of your choice on the poster board. Let dry. Cut out.
- Paint small hearts over the box. Let dry.
- Paint the llama eyelashes in color of your choice on the poster board. Let dry. Cut out.
- Cut 12” long piece of yarn. Cut 4” long pieces of yarn. Fold 4” long pieces in half and loop tie to the 12” length for mane. Repeat adding yarn loop until fullness of mane is achieved.
- Make large pom-pom with yarn. Tie around horn.
- Hot glue pom-pom nose, mane and eyelashes in place. See project photo for placement.
- Print out downloadable art and make valentines to share!