Downloadable pattern, Craft knife, Ruler, Cutting surface, Tape, Pencil, Wax paper, Paper plate, Water basin
- Paint the pallet in two coats of Titanium White letting the coats dry in between. Let dry.
- Print out the downloadable art provided at 100% scale.
- Cut out the all of the art elements using a craft knife (or scissors for the trees) and the straight edge of a ruler to ensure straight cuts.
- Before applying to the pallet, overlap each half of the design to create one continue piece and tape lightly in place. Using your craft knife and ruler cut through both pieces and remove excess. The two halves should align to create one solid design when applied. You need will need to complete this process for the large rectangle, the trees and the skinny rectangle.
- Layout the design and make light pencil marks at the corners of each overall design. Remove and set aside. See project photo for reference.
- To Mod Podge the design to the pallet, coat the painted surface and the backside of the cut design in Mod Podge Sparkle. Place the design on the pallet using the pencil marks and smooth with hands. Roll with brayer to remove bubbles and wrinkle.
- Top coat with Mod Podge Sparkle. Let dry.