FolkArt ® Painting Stencils - Small - Single Rose - 30604, Glass Block, Metallic silver ribbon, Tape, #1 Liner brush, #4 Round brush, 1 ¾” Foam Spouncer®, 5/8” Dauber, Paper, pencil, Scissors (optional)
- Thoroughly clean both sides of glass block before applying paint.
- Using Spouncer, apply several coats of gold glitter paint to one side of block. Let dry.
- Tape off outer edge of other side of block and apply Wicker White. Remove tape.
- Measure five equal arcs along one side of block. Either cut out a paper template or freehand paint using liner brush. Paint loops as shown along top of arcs.
- Paint freehand scrolls and flourishes inside painted lace border with liner brush. Let dry.
- Center rose stencil over painted flourishes and apply several coats of Parisian Pink with dauber.
- Using round brush, paint accent and highlight details onto rose in silver glitter paint.
- Cure paint referring to bottle instruction