Foam Pumpkin, Knife, Halloween Papers, Foam Paintbrush, Ribbons and Trims, Hot glue, Star packing garland, Detail paintbrush, 12 Mini Pumpkins, Tinsel
- Carve a hole in the front of the pumpkin.
- Tear the Halloween papers into small pieces. Coat the back of the paper with Mod Podge, position the paper on the pumpkin, smooth with your fingers, top-coat the paper with more Mod Podge. Continue this until the pumpkin is totally covered. Overlap the papers as you apply more. Allow to dry.
- Paint the inside and stem of the pumpkin with Pure Black. Allow to dry.
- Hot glue ribbons and trims around the opening of the pumpkin. Hot glue star garland in the inside the pumpkin.
- Paint the facial features of the pumpkin with Extreme Glitter Black and Chunky Glitter Gold. Allow to dry. Hot glue the pumpkins is random crooked stacks. Hot glue tinsel in between the pumpkins to add pop.
: Carving foam pumpkins is easy! All you need is a kitchen knife.