Table, Laser-printed color-copies of vintage postcards, Medium grit sandpaper, Stencil tape, Soft cloth, Tack cloth, Foam plate
- Basecoat the table with Java above the tape. Allow to dry.
- Tape off the legs about a third of the way from the bottom. Paint the below tape with Sheepskin over the Java. Remove tape. Paint Vintage Victorian on top of the Java above the Sheepkin. Allow to dry
- Sand in places that would wear off over time allowing the Java to show.
- Wipe sand dust off with tack cloth.
- Enlarge the postcards to desired size on a laser jet color copier.
- Cut out images and Mod Podge to the table top. Refer to the photo for placement. Add a topcoat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Apply the wax to the entire piece. It only takes a small amount. For a lighter color you can mix in the Clear Folkart Home Decor Wax.
- Allow to dry completely and then buff with soft cloth.