FolkArt Watercolor Acrylic Paint - Ochre, 2 oz. #18115, Pencil, Palette, Water basin, Paper towel
- Place the largest leaf on the wood canvas surface and trace with a pencil. Dilute the Sap Green paint on the palette with water. Paint inside the pencil lines. Add water to the paint to create a lighter shade. Use undiluted paint to create a darker shade. Allow areas to have different color shades to achieve a watercolor look.
- Place the stencil on the canvas again and overlap the main leaf. Repeat Step 1.
- Note: The overlap areas create a darker color due to the transparency of the paint.
- Keep repeating Steps 1 and 2 until you achieve your desired composition.
- Using the largest brush, dilute the Ochre paint on the palette with water. Loosely paint the background. Let dry.
- If you would like deeper colors, simply paint another layer over the first and let dry.