Scrapbook papers: Floral Bouquet and Pink Honeycomb, Flat paint brush, Foam plate, Tin watering pail, Measuring tape, Scissors or craft knife
- Mix one part Hunter Green to 2 parts Wicker White together (make sure to mix enough to paint entire watering pail).
- Paint entire watering pail. Let paint dry.
- Measure and cut two 1” strips from Pink Honeycomb paper to fit top and bottom circumference. Apply Hard Coat Mod Podge to wrong sides of paper and press in place at top and bottom of pail.
- Measure the center section (the section between the Pink Honeycomb papers) and cut out one strip the width and circumference of this section from the Floral Bouquet paper. Apply Hard Coat Mod Podge to wrong side of paper and press in place, trimming around spout and handle if necessary.
- Apply a layer of Hard Coat Mod Podge over entire surface. Follow manufacturer's instructions for applying additional coats.