Subscribe to the Plaid Crafts Newsletter for craft project ideas, product news, our live events, and more!
*Use discount coupon code BF2021 at checkout. This promo may only be used once and cannot be combined with any other promotion.
Give your space a truly farmhouse vibe with these hand-painted buffalo check wooden ornaments! Use Waverly Inspirations Chalk Finish Acrylic Paint to create a stunning checked design, then seal with Mod Podge Resin for protection Christmas after Christmas!
At a Glance:
This project features these great brands:
1. Basecoat ornament with White.
2. To make the Buffalo plaid review video.
3. Paint the top of ornaments with Treasure Gold.
4. To mix resin review video.
5. Before beginning tape off the bottom of ornaments to keep resin from sticking to the bottom. Elevate ornament to allow resin to run over sides.
6. Paint the top of ornaments with Treasure Gold.
7. Now that you have poured the resin onto the ornament, remove bubbles by running the torch over the resin. Continue with torch until all bubbles are gone.
8. Cut twine to make hangers.
Learn how to use the complete line from FolkArt Home Decor: Chalk, Tools, and Stencils.
Learn how to use the FolkArt layering stencils.
* - Required Field
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.