3/4" Flat brush, #8 Flat brush, #6 Flat brush, Liner brush Wood Plaque, 1.5" Plaid ribbon - 4 yard spool, Transfer paper, Pencil, Sandpaper, Paraffin wax, Assorted buttons, Hot glue, Fine point black permanent marker
Get the Pattern
1. Using the large flat brush, paint plaque Turners Yellow. Let dry.
2. Rub edges of the plaque with paraffin wax, and brush excess was off with brush or soft cloth.
3. Re-paint the plaque Forest Moss. When dry, lightly sand the edges of the plaque until the Turners Yellow color shows through in spots.
4. Transfer patterns to front of plaque.
5. Fill in the designs as shown in photo, with appropriate colors.
6. Side-load the wet #6 flat brush with Turners Yellow and highlight the pumpkins. Repeat step on pumpkin stem.
7. Water down Wicker White and use the liner brush to outline the birds wing.
8. Water down Licorice and use the liner brush to paint the words on the top of the plaque.
9. Use an old, stiff, stencil brush with watered down Burnt Sienna to lightly spatter the entire project.
10. Outline all parts of the design with the fine point black permanent marker.
11. Seal the project with Mod Podge.
12. Braid the ribbon to make the hanger. Knot braid at both ends and hot glue to the back of the plaque on either side.
13. Tie a small bow with the ribbon and attach it to the hanger with the hot glue.
14. Attach buttons to the bottom of the plaque and the bow on the hanger with hot glue, also.