Mod Podge Rub-on Transfers, Wood box with lid, Acrylic shape - heart, Paintbrush, Craft knife or scissors, Craft glue, Pencil, Ruler
Get the Pattern
- Remove the lid from the box and trace one side onto the back of the scrapbook paper, four times.
- Cut out the scrapbook paper and make sure it fits all four sides (trim if it doesn’t). Set aside.
- Trace the acrylic heart on the back of the scrapbook paper – cut out and set aside.
- Paint the box and the lid with Porcelain Doll. Let dry.
- Give the lid several coats of Extreme Glitter in Hologram. Let dry.
- Adhere the paper to all four box sides using Mod Podge. Let dry for 15 – 20 minutes, then apply a top coat. Let dry.
- Adhere the paper to the back of the heart using Mod Podge. Let dry.
- Apply a “LOVE” rub-on to the front of the heart and then add Dimensional Magic to the top. Let dry for several hours.
- Adhere the heart to the top of the box with craft glue.
- Print out the attached PDF and write things that you love about someone on them. Add to the box and let them draw one out each day!