Small clay pot, Small cut words from old book pages, Hot glue gun and glue, Moss, Small birds, Pearls, Silk flowers, Embellishments
- Paint the pot with two coats of Pure Gold.
- Paint the rim with one coat of Baby Pink.
- Paint two coats of Neon Pink Extreme Glitter.
- Paint a layer of Crackle Medium over the Neon Pink Extreme Glitter.
- Top coat with a dry brushed layer of Wicker White paint.
- Mod Podge the cut paper words to the pot. Apply the Mod Podge to the back of the paper, position on the pot, smooth any air bubbles with your finger and top coat with a layer of Mod Podge.
- Using hot glue, attach the moss, pearls and silk flowers to the base of the pot.