- Mod Podge Mod Molds - Gems, Item #25118
- Wood ornament blank
- Book pages
- Mini High-temp glue gun
- Hot glue
- Small snowflake
- Snowflake rhinestone
- Paint the top and bottom tiers of the wood ornament with Metallic Antique Copper. (two coats). Top-coat with a layer of Extreme Glitter Silver.
- Cut the old book pages into small squares. Attach to the center of the ornament with Mod Podge Matte. Apply a little Mod Podge to the back of the paper, position onto the ornament and top-coat with more Mod Podge. Continue adding more papers until the center section is covered.
- Make a Mod Melt gem by heating a Mod Melt stick in a high temp mini hot glue gun. Squeeze the heated melt into the gem mold. Allow to cool for 7 min. Paint with Patina paint. (two coats) Top-coat with Mod Podge Sparkle.
- Hot glue yarn around the top and bottom of the middle section of the ornament. Hot glue the snowflake to the center of the ornament. Glue the gem to the center and a snowflake to the center of the gem.
- Add a yarn hanger to the top.
PROJECT TIP: When gluing round objects, try balancing them in a bowl of dried beans. This helps keep the object upright.