Paper plates, Posterboard, Orange chenille stems, Green pompom, Black permanent marker, ¾” Flat brush, Glue, Scissors, Pencil
- Using the patterns provided, cut out all the parts of the witch from the paper plates except for the hat. Cut the hat and the brim from the poster board.
- Paint the face and nose with Crisp Green. Paint the hat and brim with Black. Allow to dry.
- Round the middle end of the nose and bend the outside nostrils up so that you can glue the nose onto the face. The middle end of the nose should be popped up.
- Using the brush handle, wrap the chenille stems around to make a spring/curly hair. Make several until you have enough hair. Glue the hair into place.
- Glue the nose, teeth and wart/pompom onto face. Glue the dots onto hat and then glue the brim onto the hat. Allow to dry.
- Cut out eye holes.
- Glue the hat onto the hair.
- Draw the mouth and the details around the nose with the black marker.
- Glue the sticks to the back of the paper plates. You will need to blue several to make sure the mask does not fall over.