Wood file box, 2 pieces of scrapbook paper- same pattern of desired colors, 1 sheet- black and white dot paper, 4" wood letter, ¾" paintbrush, Pencil, Scissors, Hot glue and hot glue gun
- Basecoat box with Wicker White, let dry. Paint edges that will show with Pink, let dry.
- Using box as a pattern, cut paper to fit on all four sides.
- Following general directions on Mod Podge bottle, apply paper to box. Let dry.
- Paint letter Licorice. Let dry.
- Using letter as pattern cut dot paper out shape of letter and Mod Podge to surface. Let dry.
- Glue letter to front of box.