Cotton twine, ¼” Natural sisal rope, Paint brushes, Painters Tape, Small eye screw, Scissors, Sandpaper, Saw, Branches, Drill
- Cut a larger branch approximately 2'. Sand the cut edges.
- Cut smaller branches in a variety of lengths. Sand the edges.
- Tape off different width stripes onto the sticks as shown. Paint the sticks using the colors listed above.
- Screw in the small eye screws onto the top of the large branch 1 ½" in from the ends.
- String the natural rope into the eye screws to create the hanger. Tie off the rope.
- Space out where you would want the painted sticks to hang and screw a small eye screw into the large branch on the bottom.
- Drill a hole through the top of the hanging stick. Thread the twine into the hole and tie a secure knot in the back. Thread the twine through the eye screws and tie in place.