Christmas light wooden ornament, Green tissue paper, 2 green metallic chenille stems, Red jingle bell, Green jingle bell, Scissors, ¾” Flat brush
You can find all the items featured in this project at your local Michaels store!
- Basecoat the bottom of light with Wicker White. Allow to dry.
- Paint the top of the ornament with Pure Black. Allow to dry.
- Cut the green tissue paper into ½” squares and Mod Podge on to the white light. Allow to dry. Add a layer of the Extreme Glitter Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Add several coats of the glow in the dark Mod Podge to achieve the right amount of glow.
- String the bells onto the chenille stem and wrap around the ornament. Twist to hold in place. Wrap the stem around a pencil to make the stem swirl.
Learn how to make the coordinating DIY Christmas tree topper pictured above!