Paisley stencil, Wooden two-shelf cubby, Sandpaper, Candle wax, Stencil brush, ¾” flat brush, Soft cloth
- Basecoat the shelf using the ¾” flat brush with the Rich Black. Allow to dry.
- Apply the candle wax to the places that you wish to look distressed.
- Basecoat over the black and the wax with Vintage Mustard using the ¾” flat brush. Allow to dry.
- Stencil the paisley in Sheepskin using the stencil brush.
- Sand the shelf until you start to see the black underneath. Sand the paisley stencil a little as well.
- Brush a thin coat of Clear Wax on shelf. Wait 24 hour to dry and then buff with a soft cloth.