Walnut Hollow Wooden star, Paintbrushes: small flat and small round, One yard jute, 2 gold thumbtacks, 3 gold jingle bells, Black permanent ink marker, 1' gold ribbon (¼" wide), Transfer paper
- Paint the front and back of the star Pure Gold; let dry.
- Transfer the Santa pattern to the center of the star.
- Refer to project photo for colors to paint Santa. Let dry.
- Lightly brush hat brim, top, coat trim and stars with Folk Art Extreme Glitter Hologram. Let dry.
- Seal project with Matte Acrylic Sealer.
- Use permanent marker to outline design.
- Fold jute in fourths; tie knots at both ends and secure to back with thumbtacks.
- Thread bells through gold ribbon Tie in a knot, then tie to the center of the jute.