#1 liner brush, Flat brush, Gold chenille stems, Glue, Scissors, Rubbing alcohol, Vintage bird images, Clear glass ball ornaments
- Remove hangers from ornaments & set aside.
- Pour a tsp. of rubbing alcohol inside each ornament, swirl & pour out. Let dry completely.
- Coat inside of ornaments with gold or red paint. Let dry completely.
- Using flat brush, coat front of bird image with Mod Podge. When dry, cut out in oval shape then decoupage to front of ornaments.
- Cut chenille stems to size then glue to ornaments around bird images.
- Paint gold & red petal elements around top of ornaments. Apply dots using handle end of paint brush around bird images as shown. Let dry then replace hangers.