Office supply pencil holder, Wrapping paper, Scissors, Wax paper, Flat brush ½”, Squeegee, Pencils, Brush basin, Paper towels, Foam plates, Ruler, Pencil
- Measure and cut length of wrapping paper to go around pencil holder. Apply a coat of Matte with brush to front of paper to seal.
- Apply Matte to one side of pencil holder and place one end of cut paper along edge. Place wax paper over surface and use squeegee to smooth. Repeat process around remaining three sides wrapping the paper as you go until all sides are covered.
- Cut design element out of paper and use Matte to adhere it to one side of holder. Repeat application process. Let dry.
- Apply several coats of Matte to entire surface of holder to seal.
- Cut paper the length of the pencils. Allow enough width for ample overlapping.
- Apply Matte to length of pencil and place one end of paper along length. Let adhere for a few minutes. Brush Matte onto backside of paper and roll to cover pencil. To roll easier, place pencil on table and roll gently with fingers. Seal where paper overlaps. Repeat with remaining pencils.
- Brush on a few coats of Matte to seal entire pencil.
: Personalize by writing with marker or paint pen.