Black fabric, Photocopies of X-ray images, Fiberfill, Sewing machine and thread to match fabric, Sponge
- Print x-ray images using a dry toner-type copier.
- Apply Mod Podge Photo Transfer Medium to the image side of the paper.
- Place the paper image-side down onto the black fabric and press in place. Allow to dry and cure for 24 hours.
- Use the sponge to wet the paper side with water and let sit for about 2 minutes. Use the sponge to begin rubbing off the paper in a light circular motion. Continue to rub off the paper until all paper fibers are gone.
- Trim image to 8" x 10" size. Cut another 8" x 10" black fabric piece.
- Place right sides together and sew sides with a ¼" seam allowance. Leave an opening on one side for turning. Turn right side out and stuff with fiberfill. Stitch opening closed.