Glass plate, Zebra napkins, Foam paintbrush
- Wash and dry the plate. Trim the zebra napkins in a circle shape that is slightly smaller than the plate.
- Open the napkin up. Place the plate upside down on your work surface. Coat the bottom of the plate with a layer of Mod Podge. Position the napkin into the Mod Podge on the bottom of the plate. Smooth with your fingers and top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Dip the Sponcer paintbrush into the gold paint. Tap off the excess paint. Paint dots around the edge of the plate. Allow to dry.
- Paint the entire back of the plate with white paint. Use two coats if necessary.
- This is not dishwasher safe. Should not be submerged in water. Wipe the top clean. Should be used for cookies and cheeses.
Tip: Make it for the wall by attaching plate hangers to the glass paint and hang on the wall.