FolkArt ® Select Seal™ - Gloss, 8 oz. - 7596 Product Description
Seal and protect your creations with the durability of FolkArt SelectSeal. Part of the FolkArt family of trusted brands, FolkArt SelectSeal is a super-strong, spray acrylic sealer formula. This versatile water-based, non-toxic sealing formula comes in a gloss and matte finish that naturally self-levels, is non-tacky, and leaves no brush marks. When dry, this unique spray acrylic sealer formula is scratch and water resistant with a crystal clear finish. Before using FolkArt SelectSeal shake the bottle well. Prime the nozzle with a few pumps and spray away from your project to test the spray strength, as the nozzle may sputter. To prevent excess application and prevent drips, apply thin coats rather than one thick coat to your project. Allow your project to dry for 4 to 24 hours. Immediately clean the FolkArt SelectSeal spray nozzle after each use so that it remains open and clog-free for future use. Use this unique formula on a variety of surfaces including wood, canvas, terra cotta, metal, and more – great for indoor and outdoor projects! Make FolkArt SelectSeal an essential part of how you protect your arts and crafts.
- CONVENIENT SIZE – FolkArt SelectSeal comes in a versatile 8 oz size. This easy-to-use sealing spray comes in a gloss and a matte finish - perfect for protecting all your crafts!
- UNIQUE, DURABLE FORMULA - Use this super-strong, spray-on acrylic sealer to add a layer of protection to your arts and crafts!
- CLEAR, GLOSS FINISH - This durable, gloss formula is great for indoor and outdoor DIYs to seal the beauty of your hand-painted art work
- AMAZING RESULTS - FolkArt SelectSeal will leave no brushstrokes, is self-leveling, and is non-tacky - making this a great addition to your craft supplies!
- USE ON MULTIPLE SURFACES - Use this scratch and water-resistant formula on a variety of surfaces including wood, canvas, terra cotta, metal, and more
- STRONG SEAL, AMERICAN MADE - Allow your project to dry for 4 to 24 hours, then apply a top coat of FolkArt SelectSeal once completely dry for added durability. FolkArt SelectSeal has a water-based and non-toxic formula that is proudly made in the USA
- TRUSTED BRAND - A preferred brand among crafters, painters, and artists, FolkArt is a staple in any collection of art supplies