Mod Podge ® One-Step Crackle Medium with Brush, 2 oz. - CS25382 Product Description
For over 50 years Mod Podge has been America's favorite glue, sealer, and finish. Mod Podge Crackle is formulated to give your projects a realistic weathered and worn appearance. Simply basecoat your surface, then allow to dry 1 hour in between coats. Next apply a contrasting topcoat and then the crackle medium. The crackling effect will show through after the paint has dried. Make sure to avoid over-brushing. This unique formula is easy to use and fun to experiment with! Use this decoupage glue top coat to create an aged effect on your next decoupage project. Use on wood, paper, canvas, plaster, tin, terra cotta, and more. When dry, this decoupage glue has a clear finish and can be used on almost any surface. Create a rustic look on everything from picture frames to signage to dining sets and more. To highlight the crackle effect, brush thinned paint into the cracks of your piece and then immediately wipe off. Let your creativity come alive with the limitless possibilities of Mod Podge Crackle.
- UNIQUE EFFECTS – Add this unique crackle medium in a 2 oz bottle with foam brush to your art supplies to create a one-of-a-kind weathered and worn look on all your DIY arts and crafts!
- CLEAR, CRACKED FINISH – This unique decoupage glue dries clear and has a weathered effect that is perfect for adding character to any of your farmhouse-inspired projects. Full cure time is 4 weeks
- USE ON MULTIPLE SURFACES – This formula works on a variety of surfaces such as wood, paper, canvas, plaster, tin, terra cotta, and more - making this a must-have product for all your arts and crafts!
- EASY TO CLEAN UP – Clean up is easy with Mod Podge! When you’re finished with your decoupage project, simply clean up any extra with soap and water
- MANUFACTURING – Mod Podge is proudly made in the USA
- FORMULA – Mod Podge is a non-toxic and water-based formula great for crafting with all ages. Expand your decoupage supplies with this retro brand!